Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Segment On The Post: Bad Bitches Of History


Where we celebrate the accomplishments and success of women throughout time. I decided to christen this first post with one of my personal favorite women, Nefertiti. I don't understand why so many people seem to idolize Cleopatra. The woman was a whore for Pete's sake, using her sex appeal to her advantage. Scratch that, I know why, because most people are like her, willing to use their bodies to get what they want. Where is the respect in that? She married her brother, had illegitimate children with multiple men, killed her sister, and as her final act, committed suicide. But Nefertiti was a different type of woman, she was completely loyal and devoted to her husband and children. And the only woman I know who can rock a headdress like that. I wrote a thesis paper on Nefertiti several years ago and have loved her since.


I enjoyed creating the tags for this posting. Probably TOO much.