Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mood: Christmas


I know "Christmas" is a noun,but for the purpose of this post's title, let's just assume it can also be an adjective. On that note, I AM TOO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! (Okay I overdosed on the enthusiasm but all this excitement can't be contained in this body. Patience is not one of my few virtues.) Everywhere I go I'm reminded that Christmas is just around the corner. I received my Neiman Marcus Christmas Book several weeks ago but have never got around to actually browse through it. (It puts a damper on my mood when I realize I can't afford a $20 million submarine.) Then it goes like this: Lose copy. Find copy, only to lose it again. Find copy! Unfortunate caramel macchiato accident on copy. No worries though, the print and photos are still legible. It just smells like the inside of a Starbucks shop. On the subject of Starbucks, I have yet to savor a hot caramel apple spice latte, a sure fire sign of the holidays. Thanksgiving in two days. Um yes. Out of 365 days, it's the only day where I can be a fatkid and not be judged. Then it's the continuous Christmas radio music with Delilah and her beautiful smooth as butter voice. I will be the one blasting Frank Sinatra through the Rockfords. I think it's just a great feeling, enjoying the holidays, whether it be Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or none of the above. And it's even better having a special someone to share it with. Too bad my betta fish can't sip hot chocolate with me by the fireplace...I really need a boo. Can I just borrow one for the season? 1-800-RENT-A-DUDE? (Stamp and copyright) That's my next project.