Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where In The World Is Vixen?


25 days after my last post I decided it was only fair to let fair to mention that I'm not dead/dying/comatose etc. "I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it."

Updates from the past 25 days:
  • I've been even more in love...Shall we call him "Fox?"
  • I am now the nanny of two beautiful boys.
  • Fucked up the car. Not my fault.
  • Still in love.
  • Attempting to curb all vices.
Goals for the next 25 days:
  • Let love grow. It's going to be massive. Just add water. Hehe.
  • Curb all vices.
  • Visit my sisters.
  • Find a four leaf clover.
  • Get new ink. I've definitely been procrastinating with this.

The above picture is of Carmen Sandiego, for those of you who are uncultured enough to not know the world's greatest jet setter.