Monday, June 8, 2009

Cutting Ties.

Scissors Pictures, Images and Photos
So what's a girl to do when she finds out that love as she knew it had been a total lie? The exact question I was asking myself several days ago. Two pints of Karmel Sutra and Seasons 1 and 2 of Grey's Anatomy later, I realized the answer is nothing. There was nothing I could do to stop it, and there's nothing I can do to change it. I guess when people say forever they mean just until they've had enough. How does it feel, you ask? Take everything you knew to be true, and have someone tell you otherwise. Santa Claus is actually a twisted pedophile, sneaking into the homes of little boys and littles girls having a merry ol' time getting a taste of their milk and cookies. The withholding tax that is taken out of your hard earned paycheck is, in fact, used to fund local terrorism and nuclear warhead testing. The one person who you trust tells you he's never loved you. Like a billion serrated knives stabbing and twisting in your heart. I have to believe, I make myself believe, that despite it all, through all the hurt, that some good can come out of this. I can live and learn and be a better person. Broken heart in hand I've become my one true love.