Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How To Talk To Me 101:

Chopsticks Pictures, Images and Photos
Apparently it just befuddles the male mind to approach me normally and start up a decent conversation. Being asian doesnt make me unattainable.

1. If you mention any of the following words I WILL kick your ass: ninja, karate, crouching tiger, dragons, etc.

2. I am neither Tila Tequila or Lucy Liu.

3. I am NOT a manicurist or masseuse nor do I know how to use nunchucks.

4. I am NOT obsessed with Hello Kitty.

5. I'll be damned if I'm meek or sumissive.

7. No I will not wear a kimono out in public.

8. I am definitely not a super genius with an IQ of 145.

9. Turn on techno in my car. I will sucker punch you.

10. If you do pass the above pre-requisites and take me out on a date my diet does NOT just consist of rice and noodles.